Urgent Care Centers serve the local communities for variety of healthcare needs. Due to their convenience locations, expanded operation hours, and wide range of servicing capabilities, urgent care centers have become a stable in our day to day lives across the U.S.
We want to highlight some of the testing capabilities offered by myDoc Urgent Care to assist in accurate and timely diagnosis.
myDoc Urgent Care Onsite Rapid Testing Capability:
- Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test
- Rapid Strep Test
- Rapid Flu Test
- Rapid Mono Test
- Rapid Urine Dipstick Analysis
- Rapid Pregnancy Test
In additional to these rapid testing tools, our providers also order and we collect specimen for send out lab testing, such as:
- UTI or Yeast Infection related testing
- STD related testing
- Upper Respiratory Culture Study
- Lyme diseases
- Routine labs such as CBC, CMP, Lipid Panel, A1C
- Anti-Body testing